Sage Corporation taxpro built using the same user inter face as personal taxpro ensures it is an easy to use corporation tax compliance software product. Automated Capital Allowance calculations, Close company surcharge and preliminary tax calculations allows users to accurately and confidently complete the corporation tax compliance requirements.
Key features & benefits:
- Detailed adjusted profit computation to calculate relevant add backs and deductions for tax purposes together with back up reports.
- Capital allowance database allows users to input individual plant and machinery and motor vehicle details, the software will then calculate the relevant rate of wear and tear available each year.
- Immediately highlights when Close Company Surcharge is payable as it automatically calculates the Close Company surcharge.
- Track your company’s R & D claims with detailed information recording screens and reports.
- Ability to claim group relief, detail losses schedule, management expense claims, charges, recovery of Income tax claims etc
- Ability to complete a Form 46G and submit on line directly to ROS
- Generates a Revenue approved form CT1 which can be filed directly to the ROS website
- Automated calculation of preliminary tax, together with monthly management reports of when preliminary tax is payable, which CT1’s are due to be submitted.
- Produces two computations the taxpro computation and the ROS computation
- A data base of all companies shareholders and individuals allows users to import common shareholders and directors rather than re typing information
- No re-entry of data unused capital allowances losses etc carry forward from year to year
- Compressive report tool allows users to create back up schedules and report packs for clients
- File returns directly to ROS through the software using the file on line wizard.
- ROS pushes information back to the software and records clients who’s CT1 and Form 46G which are submitted.
- Designed and supported by registered tax consultants